In the menu you will find the different modules/levels. If you should have any doubt about your level or if you would like more information about level assessment, please click here
We do not offer all modules on all campuses and teaching locations. Click on timetable and fee
for more information.
- Online in contact + by distance: Part of the time you follow an interactive class online together (see timetable). The rest of the time you will work with the teaching material on the online learning platform, at your own pace.
Online + on campus
- Online or on campus in contact + by distance: You take part of the classes on campus. For the online part, you take online classes together part of the time (see timetable). The rest of the time you will work with the course material on the online learning platform, at your own pace.
Who are these online courses for?
- You have the discipline to work independently.
- You are an active participant in the online courses.
- You have a computer or tablet (with camera and microphone) and you can work with it. The camera stays on throughout the lesson to ensure good interaction with the other students and the teacher.
- You have a good internet connection.
- You have a quiet place to follow the lesson.
- You can work independently.
- You keep in weekly contact with the teacher. Personal feedback is guaranteed!
- You have less travelling to do.